Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

♥♥♥Happy Valentine's Day to my followers! I wish for you a beautiful pain free day! ♥♥♥

I had a very restless night. My arthritis and tendinitis this time. It's always something and most of the time it's at night! I don't know why at night it's always at its worse. One of my Drs. told me that it's because we have done so much during the day and when we stop at night to rest, the nerves wake up! All I know is that it's aggravating to take your medications as usual that knock you out and when you're in pain, they don't knock you out! I am sure most of you know how I feel! That's all I want to rant about today! It's beautiful outside and in pain or not, I am going to enjoy this day of LOVE with my husband. Thank God for giving me a good husband, and a beautiful, crazy life! Remember this.........
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 says......Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; It is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist in its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing;but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 
    HAVE A WONDERFUL LOVE FILLED DAY!! 


                               CINDY

No comments:

Post a Comment