Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

BRRRR!!!

I got home from my hometown just in time! The winter weather has hit the hometown and my home now. Ice and freezing temps make for a miserable Cindy! I know y'all can relate! Had some bad problems with my back while visiting. It is a 4 hour drive and then non stop the whole weekend. When I hit the bed it was up and down with the back. I drove home yesterday with my left leg in a constant cramp. When I finally got to bed last night, I conked out fast, but within 2 hours, my back and hips were screaming at me! Now I couldn't take any meds because I had just taken everything I could before I went to bed. My pain, it is sometimes unstoppable. Feel like I should have a morphine pump by my bed for the nighttime pain. I don't know what the answer is, and my Dr. sure doesn't act like he wants to help me out with that breakthrough pain with anything but Aleve. Aleve! Have I already complained about that? Let me say it again, ALEVE! It does help my joint pain some, but it doesn't help my back. I did get up and take an extra Naproxen of 500 mg and my pain calmed down. I went back to sleep and 2 hours later I was awake again. I stayed awake from 5 am until 7:30, finally fell back asleep and slept until 9. I am so over this weather because I know it's a contributing factor and it's just been the worst winter for me yet. This constant pain, that bites at me and nips at me and finally takes a chunk out of me is wearing me down. I need sun and warm weather. Since we have moved to the coast, they've had a couple of harsh winters that aren't normal for them. I guess as my husband says, we didn't move far enough south. When you have the fibro, and the arthritis and Sjogren's and Adhesive arach all working as one on your body, it's hard to bear. But I do it and I am able to see just how strong I really am! I pray a lot and give this over to God because I could never do it without him! I feel sort of silly for complaining when others are so sick, they are terminally ill and I just have pain. I just lost my cousin to complications from Diabetes at the ripe old age of 56, 56! She had so much more to do on this earth but God had other plans. Hug someone you love today and let them know you love them. If they are healthy, in pain or terminal, hug them gently if you have to but hug them! Have a great day everyone and thank you for coming by! I pray you all are warm and comfy and have a beautiful day!  James 1:2-4 says this..... Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
Love to you all! 
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment