Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2015

Ahhhhh Spring!

I haven't been on here lately, I have not felt that good over the last few weeks, I've been struggling big time! I have had a flare of Sjogren's and fibro! The fibro being the worst I believe this time. Well, maybe a little of both. The deep muscle pain and joint pain have been equally bad! I can't seem to get my elbow to stop hurting. I have done all my PT stuff I learned, I have taken my Meloxicam and sometimes my Naproxen too, heck I even tried just plain old aspirin. I don't know what is next but I don't want to go to the Dr. again for something else they can't fix, so I will probably wait until it gets so bad I have no recourse but to go.  I also have been withdrawing from Savella, I know that's what it has been this week because I've been pretty ill most days, my mood has been ok but my system hasn't!  I am starting to feel better. Is it the Spring or that crap out of my system? I don't know but I welcome it! It isn't quite as warm yet as I would like, we live in the south and it seems it used to get warmer quicker, the last few years, not so much! I have been hating the night time too! Oh my word, it's been terrible! I love the nightlife? NOT! hahaha! Every night the pain gets worse, the night sweats come, the hot flashes and one minute I am burning up and the next minute I am cold. I need a heat pad, an ice pack and it's never ending! So here I am joyous that the warmer weather is coming because I feel half way normal! The back even feels better because the arthritis doesn't flare up and cause me to hurt on cue every morning when I wake up! Less pain = less medication! Hallelujah! I can't stand taking all this medication. If I can wean down just one pill a day, I'm happy. I focus better, my mind works so much better. I may not write any better though, so y'all just know that what you see is what you get, lol! Ok, I am feeling really good and I cleaned up my house and am feeling accomplished and praying that I don't have to pay dearly for it and tomorrow and Sunday I will feel just as good.  I miss church, I miss getting up and going anywhere! I always make it to my appointments so maybe I just need to make an appointment with God every Sunday somewhere besides on line! Here's to that goal being met with warmer temps. I am so grateful to my God for my life, I have my problems, but he gives me a new day every time I wake up, to have a better day! I love him! Y'all have a wonderful weekend!  1Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment