Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's a Sunshiny Day!

Well, our weekly tease of Spring is here today! Man I love Spring! The temperatures are usually perfect for me and my conditions. I don't hurt as much in my joints and my fibro doesn't act up as bad. I don't know what the temps have to do with it. I remember growing up and hearing the elders talk about their bones and their rheumatism and bursitis and complain when it was raining and/or cold. I always thought them funny, but not anymore! I don't need the weatherman to tell me when it's going to rain either. I start flaring up immediately! Today, I am in pain, although the sun is shining and it's supposed to be close to 70. I over did it yesterday, again! It's a given, I knew I would pay today but someone has to do the work around here. My husband helps me a lot and thank God he does or I would definitely be in trouble. Well, not trouble but in a MESS! I enjoyed having it done when I was finished though...I always feel so accomplished! We had friends over for a wonderful dinner of fattoush salads and bread and olive oil and hummus. Such yummy goodness! We then watched a movie, Birdman. What a weird movie, ha! It won a lot of awards but for the life of me, I can't figure out why, anyway.......by the time everyone left last night I was wiped out! Of course I ate too much bread at supper and too much candy watching the movie. They say that stuff is bad for inflammation. How is one supposed to enjoy life at all? No bread, no sugar, no cheese, just shoot me now! hahahaha! I mean I have given up turning cartwheels for God's sake, now I am supposed to give up my favorite foods too? Bread, any kind will do and sugar, any of it will do and cheese, lordy I love cheese and ice cream? UGH! In all seriousness I have cut down on all of that. I still don't see any difference but maybe that's just me. I will see a difference when the weather warms up, it won't help my back much but it sure will help these joints! So here's to waking up to sunshine and 70 degree weather from here on out.......one can dream! Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
Love to you all,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment